woensdag 26 januari 2011

Lovesongs.

I wish you could make me happy,
I wish you could make me cry,
I wish you could make me stay,
but now i have to say goodbye.


You can tell everybody this is your song
it may be quite simple but, now that it's done
i hope you don't mind, 
i hope you don't mind,
that i put down in words,
how wonderfull life is now you're in the world.


Why do birds suddenly appear,
everytime you are near..?
just like me, they long to be..
close to you. 


You may say that i'm a dreamer,
but i'm not the only one.
i hope someday you'll join us,
and the world will live as one.


You are my sweetest downfall
I loved you first, I loved you first
Beneath the sheets of paper lies my truth
I have to go, I have to go
Your hair was long when we first met

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten